Buy this book. It’s remarkable in its simplicity and power. The Four Agreements puts forth a few very simple things you can do to let go of your limits and better your life. The Four Agreements are: 1. Be impeccable with your word. Words shape your world, your viewpoint, and your relationships.
30 Nov, 2004 in Media
- Don’t make assumptions. There’s no sense in obsessing over events that may be figments of your imagination.
- Don’t take things personally. People do things because of what’s going on with them.
- Do your best. This helps you avoid self judgment. Just trying to live by these rules has rocked my life. I can’t recommend it highly enough, and I’ve forced it on many of my perfectly well-adjusted loved ones. Get one for yourself, and then one for everyone you adore. It’s small enough to fit in a stocking and brief enough to get through in a day. You will like it. (And Oprah likes it too.)
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Card Set
- Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids
- LIX 3D Printing Pen
- Vinyl Me, Please