If you like your serving pieces modeled on internal organs–and who doesn’t!–you’ll love this cozy aorta teapot by Jonathan Adler. I like it because it’s modern, but it still looks like a teapot. As opposed to the endlessly irritating novelty teapots that have become the norm: It’s the Chrysler Building! It’s an elephant! It’s Kermit the Frog! Just pour me a damn cup of tea. Comes in white and white.
(No longer available.)05 Jan, 2005 in Home
- Vintage Camera Set Pillow
- Malin + Goetz Cannabis Votive Candle
- Sarah Chloe Large Heartbeat Necklace
- All You Need is Love Marquee Sign
- Orla Kiely Primrose & Bergamot Scented Candle