This is my new favorite thing! First off, the scent is a blend of lavender, rosemary, and orange oil–so it smells clean and sweet. It’s for very dry skin, so when you first put it on it feels a little thick and gooey. Three minutes later, your skin will feel so silky that you’ll want to purr. You can also use it on chapped lips; it tastes faintly of oranges. I’d read about this stuff a thousand times, but I finally tried it because a reader and firm believer sent me some (thanks, Freddy). Try it. You’ll be passing it out to friends too.
(For 2.5 oz.)26 Jan, 2005 in Body
- Butter London ElectraLash Mascara in Indigo Punk
- Blotterazzi by BeautyBlender
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
- TheBalm Meet Matte Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
- Belif First Aid Anti-Hangover Soothing Mask