Remember the picture of your mom you drew when you were six? The one she still has pinned to the side of her fridge? Commission a piece of jewelry based on your childhood masterpiece. The artist uses sterling silver to fashion sentimental brooches, pendants, tie tacks, and more. Now you just have to figure out how to get the drawing off the fridge without mom noticing. Good luck with that.
(for a single-figure pin)19 Apr, 2007 in Fashion for women
Fashion for women
- Woven Polka Dot Back Pullover
- Oliver Rock Camel Stud Boots
- Basik 855 Houndstooth Duffle Bag
- Two Cats Embroidered Color Block Jumper
- Acrobat Cable Knit Asymmetrical Hem Sweater