Molly Mutt sent us one of their duvets and a “stuff sack.” You fill the stuff sack with old clothes, pillows, rags (instead of throwing them out), and create a more eco-friendly dog bed.
I don’t have a puppy, so I gave our sample to a friend who has a rescue dog with attachment issues. We’re hoping the owner-smell on clothes in the bag will help put her dog at ease. Cool idea.
(For a small duvet)14 Apr, 2009 in Home
- Vintage Camera Set Pillow
- Malin + Goetz Cannabis Votive Candle
- Sarah Chloe Large Heartbeat Necklace
- All You Need is Love Marquee Sign
- Orla Kiely Primrose & Bergamot Scented Candle